Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting Life back together

I have felt for the past few years that I was on a treadmill, always trying to catch up to some unknown. Lately, I feel like I have been released from the treadmill and I am walking on my own and making progress. What a wonderful feeling.

When I moved into my home five years ago, I was seven months pregnant. Therefore, no one would let me touch anything. So other people did all the unpacking for me. Which I am very grateful for. But I have never felt like it was my own.

Now that both girls are in school I have been slowly going through things and a dear friend came over to help me reorganize my kitchen and office. Wow, what a difference it has made for me. I just feel lighter. It is hard to describe. But it is an awesome feeling.

After being diagnosed with fibromyalgia and getting a not so positive MRI result I started to go into a negative place. But I am finally seeing the end of that dark place and I am excited to step back into the light and get back on track. I kinda feel like I got my life back. I made myself far too busy for far too long. I am so excited to be thinking clearly and finding focus.

Wow, I feel that I have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.