Monday, July 12, 2010

It’s Monday!

untitled

It is defiantly Monday!  Finally, after 9am my 6 & 8 year old daughters crawl out of bed and come downstairs for breakfast.  My oldest gets out the Fruit Loops and serves her own breakfast.  My youngest has recently discovered Nutella.  So I prepared her bread and Nutella and then went back to the computer to finish a few things while they ate.

A few minutes later my youngest asks me if she can please have her nutella because she is starving.   I look at her spot at the table expecting to see the breakfast I made but all I see is her crossword puzzle book.  I glace at the counter and I see her breakfast prepared and waiting. 

As I give her the plate I tell her that I am sorry and that I think I left my brain in bed this morning.  My oldest then pipes up and says, “I can go upstairs and get it for you!”  We all had a really good laugh.

I have a mountain of things I need to get done this week but I am thankful that my family puts up with my lack of brain capacity sometimes and that I am starting this week with a good laugh!!

1 comment:

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.