Monday, January 07, 2013

A new family favourite….

Last fall our family travelled to Waskesiu (Prince Albert National Park).  We haven’t been there in years and after our first visit we travelled back a few times while the weather was still nice just to keep exploring.  It was something that we all enjoyed as a family and I can’t wait until the weather warms up again so we can return.

DSCF0228

Her crazy curls are usually out of control and her teddy is always within arms reach.  Love this.

DSCF0253

Life is a road that we all must travel, full of ups and downs and twists and turns.  I will choose to enjoy each moments of it!

DSCF0272

Skipping stones – love the memories this brings.

DSCF0287

Sisters- creating memories.

DSCF0269

Saskatchewan is a beautiful place, you will learn more about it over the year through my photo journal.

Prince Albert National Park

I love looking up through the trees.  I love trees!

DSCF0312

I wonder what she is thinking?

DSCF0327

This is the daughter that I can not get a picture of.  She was a flower girl in a wedding and it took a lot of pictures before they could get one with her eyes open.  I snuck up on her as she was going down a slide and when she reached the bottom I called her name and got this amazing shot!  What a true beauty, inside and out.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Carolyn! I agree Saskatchewan is beautiful! I am constantly standing up for my home province now that I am in Alberta. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time you are home you should let us know, it would be great to visit with your family again.

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.