Friday, February 15, 2013

Why do we question?

 

pray without ceasing

I am very thankful to say that this verse is very alive in my life right now.  Being aware of His presence in my daily life helps me to accomplish more than I could every hope or imagine.

Recently a prayer was answered for me in a big way.  My reaction?  I questioned why and only thought of my inadequacy to accept what was being given so freely to me.  Why did I do that, I was being given what I had been praying for months for and abundantly more!  God is probably looking at me and thinking, “Just say thank you, be blessed and give me all the glory!”

Sometimes we are just silly sheep who are lost without our shepherd.

I accept this wonderful blessing that has been given to me and I will bless others socks off with what will happen through me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.