Sunday, February 28, 2010

31 Day Challenge!

For the month of March I am going to be reading a Chapter of Proverbs each day.  Proverbs_keytoliving1The purpose of Proverbs is to apply divine wisdom to daily life and to provide moral instruction.

I want to challenge others to join me in this challenge.  One to help keep me accountable and two to glean wisdom from the words of Solomon.

So are you up for the challenge?  My goal is to blog each day about what I learn from each chapter.  I will also be sharing on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CjCarleton  if you are going to be sharing as well please use #31daychallenge.

I hope to see you here and please share what you are learning as well.  This is a great opportunity to hear from God through His word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.