Tuesday, March 02, 2010

31 Day Challenge- Update

I have not written my blog for today and I will share why.  My friend called with this great link!  http://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/al-fikes-podverbs-podcast/id259741364

It is a free podcast from iTunes on Proverbs from Al Fike, each podcast is only about 7 minutes long.  This is so exciting because it is just the thing that I like!  He starts with a short devotional, then the corresponding chapter of Proverbs is read and then it finishes with questions to ponder.  I love questions to ponder!

I just listened to the introduction and Chapter One and I really like it.  I am going to listen to Chapter Two as I am driving to my daughters school to volunteer for the afternoon and then I will write today’s blog tonight once my darlings are sleeping.

I hope everyone is enjoying this as much as me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.