Wednesday, March 17, 2010

31 Day Challenge- Proverbs Chapter 17

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!  The graphic is from a friend via the “A Woman Inspired” conference.  Click on the graphic to visit her site!

all you have to give

Now on to Chapter 17!

Looking at the last few verses of the chapter, it reminds of me of the saying “You have two ears and one mouth for a reason.”  Sometimes I forget that.  I can learn a lot more my keeping my mouth shut, rather always trying to share my opinion and thoughts.

There is another saying that says:

“It is better to remain silent and be

thought a fool than to open one's mouth

and remove all doubt.”  Abraham Lincoln

Those are very wise words. I need to keep them in mind; I like to keep people guessing. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.