Monday, March 08, 2010

31 Day Challenge, Proverbs Chapter 8

We are moving right along onto Chapter 8.   I like how it starts out as wisdom yelling out trying to get our attention.  Wisdom wants to give us understanding and excellent things to tell us.  It feels that way as parents, that we are calling out to our children begging them to listen to us, to help them learn from our mistakes but the choose to go their own way sometimes and learn the hard way.  How hard it is for us as parents to watch and experience, the same goes for our Father in Heaven.

V.12 is my favourite: "I, Wisdom, live together with good judgment. I know where to discover knowledge and discernment.”

I have been having fun trying to find an image that goes along with what I am learning with each chapter.  Today I found this:Prayer-Discernment

I think it fits well and says everything better than I could say it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.