Tuesday, March 09, 2010

31 Day Challenge, Proverbs Chapter 9

Just a short chapter today.  Thank goodness.  I have to admit that today I struggled with, well, just about everything.  I like structure and today had none whatsoever.  It is 8:46pm and I am already in my pyjamas and I am heading to bed as soon as this is posted.  I am exhausted and this day has warn me out.

So, Chapter 9.  The verse for me today is definitely V.10 “Fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in understanding.”

I actually talked about fear back in my Chapter 5 blog; but I thought I would carry on with it today.  Fear of the Lord is not a negative or weak thing; it is a respect thing.  Do I respect God enough to trust his wisdom instead of relying on my own understanding?

Proverbs 3:5 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.”

Man, I just realized that I have really been learning this one today.  God, threw a bunch of life experience at me today and I just realized that a lot of the answers that I needed are found in that verse.  God is Good!  All the time!  God is Good!  This challenge is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.