Monday, June 14, 2010

E or Snail

I have been thinking about the mail lately.mailbox  My daughters get so excited when they receive mail.  Since they do not have email addresses it is their only way of receiving mail.

I am finding myself getting excited when I receive mail as well because I hardly ever receive mail unless it is something I have sent myself, such as an Amazon order.  Most of my bills are now sent via email, etc.  Which is good to conserve trees but I miss the old fashioned letter in the mail.  I don’t get as excited when I receive an email.

Don’t get me wrong I get some exciting email!  I love hearing from people who have been encouraged and inspired when they read my book.  But sometimes I just long to read a handwritten letter.  Does anyone else feel that way?

Is snail mail a waste of time and paper?  Tell me what you think:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.