Wednesday, August 18, 2010

M.I.A.

I am finally home after two weeks away.  I have a lot to catch up on.  I realized after I left that I forgot to pick a winner of the unique contest before I left.  So I will be picking the winner and posting it later today.

It has been quite the couple of weeks.  First a week at camp as the speaker.  God was working in me before and during this week.  I definitely grew as a person and learned about listening to God.  When He asks me to do something, then I just have to do it.  This was also useful as I spent a week at Jan Lake with my husbands family.  There were a couple of time when I wished I would have bit my tongue but now I can see how I am glad that I didn’t and it was the perfect timing.

Since I have been back I have been going crazy trying to get ready for everything that is happening in fall.  Wow, where did summer go.  I am going to miss my girls when they go back to school.  It has been a good summer.  I already know that I am going to go through a phase of loneliness when they go back, but they are so excited.  I hope this is a good year for them.

While I was gone my first magazine article came out in 2:21, want to check it out?  Visit http://221mag.com/ click on the magazine and turn to page 8.  So exciting!!!!

This is just a short post.  I have much to write about and to catch up on.  So keep checking back because I am very happy to be back and to get things started for fall.  One more thing before I go don’t forget to order your book for the fall online book study

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.