Friday, May 06, 2011

Life Adventures

I have been thinking a lot about life and the choices that take you down your life's path.  I have learned a lot from my choices and some of the wrong paths that I have chosen to take.  Often I think about the choices of my teens and how hard I had to work, to work through and learn from the consequences of those choices.  And since that trying woman thinking time I have tried to stay on a better path for my life because I have been joined on my path by my husband and two daughters.  My choices have a huge impact on my family.

I have been watching people around me making very selfish and devastating choices in their lives, and I am feeling so helpless.  Our choices in our adult life have such a wide-sweeping impact on so many lives.  How do people make the choices that they do and feel okay about it?  Do they convince themselves that their actions and ultimate choice is really the best for everyone or just themselves?

Not sure why I am writing this post, I have just had such a burden for so long.  Writing usually helps me work through things.  But unfortunately, I am left with more questions than answers.  If I feel this bad about the tearing apart of families, I can't imagine the pain it causes our Father in Heaven.family falling apart

So any thoughts on this?  Am I the only one with this burden?  I know you don't know the situations I am referring to, but unfortunately, I am certain that you have situations among your circle as well.

Is there anything we can do?  The only thing I have come up with is to be an example as a wife, mother and friend, and through this I hope I can make a small difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.