Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In case you are wondering….

I have been making some changes to my blog and what I worked on yesterday didn’t work every well.  Working with html can be a little tricky sometimes.  So for now I am going with white.  When I get a minute or two I will try to fix it.

We are having a big yard sale on Saturday to get of a lot of our “stuff”.  With our renos coming soon we need to down-size.  I have been a purseaholic for years and I am going to be selling about 20 purses! (I may shed a few tears.)  Plus many other things that my girls have out-grown and trends have changed.  We are all in a different phase of life then when we moved in here 8 years ago.  Should be an interesting day and thankfully it is supposed to be warm!  I will let you know how it goes.  It would be wonderful if I could sell enough stuff to get an ipad!  Now that would make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.