Monday, February 11, 2013

Discover Your Potential

potential words

I am teaching a class at the Prince Albert Arts Centre.  It is for girls ages 13-16, and I am so excited!  I have been working on something special and I am going to unveil it to this class.

During this course you will be encouraged to be your BEST you!

Live up to and beyond your potential. Through a variety of exer­cises, art and journaling you will begin to see your true self emerge and be amazed. We will be working through a variety of areas to help you find balance that will lead to a greater understanding of who you are.

Tuesdays, February 26 – March 26 from 4:30–5:30 pm and the investment for the 5 classes is only $50.

Register in person at the Prince Albert Arts Centre before February 20th or call 953-4811 for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.