Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Life is a Mystery

Early American pastor Henry Emerson Fosdick said, “I
would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded
by mystery than live in a world so small that my mind
could comprehend it.”

Do you agree or disagree with that quote? 

I like the mystery, but sometimes when life throws you a curve ball I wish I could see all and know all.  At times I wish I could have the decisions my children have to make such as what design to have painted on my face.DSCF5016Sometimes we have to make hard decisions that have a great effect on many, but they need to be made.  What the future may hold because of those decisions you can never know for sure.  That is why life will continue to be a mystery, a journey and an adventure. 

I am glad that I do not have to walk this alone because a mystery is best solved as a team.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.