Thursday, May 09, 2013

Spring Fever

It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!  ~Mark Twain

Spring is finally here in Saskatchewan.  I just experienced the longest winter of my life!  Seven months is far too long to have to deal with snow.

The mud is everywhere, because it snowed so early we were not able to finish our renovations.  Our dogs now get to play in mud.

DSCF4649

I am so excited to see signs of spring, and of new beginnings and to spend time outside!

DSCF4657

  The buds on the trees are starting to show, the girls have been playing on the tire swing.

DSCF4671

DSCF4673

I can relate so much with the quote at the top.  My heart has been aching, I desire the time to begin to fill this ache.  I know what it is and it seems like I keep hitting road blocks.  I know they are just distractions from what I know I need to be doing.

So here is to new beginnings, fresh air and pushing road blocks out of my way and choosing to fill that ache that is burning within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.