Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bucket List

bucket list

Do you have a bucket list?

Over the Thanksgiving weekend I was chatting with my Aunt.  She was telling me that her and my Uncle are writing their bucket lists.  They are each going to write a list and then compare the two lists and start working towards checking off the ones that they have in common.

What a great idea! 

I have never written a bucket list, I have thought of a few things but when you make a list that involves checking things off, you are more likely to do them.

So I am now working on my list, and my husband is writing one as well.  We have taken it another step further, our daughters are also writing lists and we are going to start checking off things that all four of us have in common. 

My youngest came home from school the other day tell us that she had learned about the 7 wonders of Saskatchewan.  So that became our first item to conquer as a family.  As a family we have already visited or experienced some of them but next summer it’s camping at Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park next summer.

What would be on your list?  Leave me a comment and let me know, and it will inspire me to add to my list!

Have a beautiful day,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.