Saturday, March 01, 2008

What a great night!

My brain is so full I am not sure what to write. I had a great time going to Elim to hang out with the girls. They gave me some interesting questions to answer. I will try to start answering them tomorrow. My brain needs a rest. Today's trip from Saskatoon to Prince Albert seemed like the longest drive in history. I didn't think I was ever going to make it. But I am finally home and I got big samaritanwomanhugs from my girls so everything is good.

Like the Samaritan woman travelling to well, she had no idea how her day was going to turn out. Very much like mine yesterday, I had so many blessings yesterday that I had a hard time sleeping because my mind was so full of what God is blessing me with. Life has its ups and downs, sometimes it feels like there are more downs. But my life is full of both and I am having an easier time dealing with the downs. And rejoicing in even the smallest good. Changing your perspective does miracles in your day to day life.

So, what has God blessed you with today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.