Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Awesome Day!

Today was a really good day. I just love it when a plan comes together. I was able to get quite a few things done around my home and my oldest daughter lost her first tooth. What a momentous day. She actually lost it while she was having a bath, so I had to search through the bath water to find it. What a tiny little tooth. It is so cute seeing the space in her mouth. She can't wait to go to school tomorrow to tell everyone.

I have been having a really cool feeling over the past couple of weeks. It is a spirit of worshipfulness. Is that a word? It's like I can't praise God enough, I am seeing blessings in everything. Even in crappy things that happen I can see the good and how it can be beneficial. I have to say that it is really cool, but I am sure I am going to be annoying to people around me because I have been getting so excited lately that I am talking way too fast. The other night when I was out having a nice supper with my husband, with no kids, I was so excited about what I was talking about (a cool God thing) that I hit my glass and spilled my drink on my husband. I just passed him some napkins and kept talking at record speed.

I feel like I just have so much stuff built up in me. Oh my, those poor girls that attend the conference on Friday night. I hope they are ready for me and that someone has given them proper warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.