Monday, March 10, 2008

What a great weekend!

I have had a good but very tiring weekend. We were able to spend time as a family which is something that we haven't been able to do in a while. But is something that is so necessary. To put everything else aside and just focus on my family is the best gift that I can give them. The smiles from my girls have been so wide over the past two days. I am still limited in what I can do physically so I did a lot of watching but just being there was great.

Sometimes I look at my girls and I wonder how they got so big so fast. I look at how they are changing and how their personalities are developing. Acacia reminds me so much of me, which maybe be a good or bad thing. And I am not sure where Nevaeh's personality came from. She is definately unique.

Speaking of 'unique', I googled my book the other day and it is available every where over the internet, like the Amazon's but then I also noticed that it is for sale in Walmart in the states. Who would have ever thought that this is where I would be. I thought moving from Ontario to Saskatchewan was a big thing!

I would love to type more and answer some questions but my arms are feeling like jello, you would not believe how long it has taken me to write this. I can't wait for the Dr.'s to figure out what is going on with me. I am still waiting on test results. But I will make the most of the time that I have during my time of rest right now. Chat with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.