Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mercy and Compassion

I am so tired of sitting at my computer. I am having such a difficult time getting things to work on my website. I am so scared that people have been emailing me and I have not been getting any of their emails. Yikes! That would be terrible. I love hearing from people and how their lives have changed after reading my book. Oh well, hopefully I can figure it out soon.

I have to tell you how excited I am about things that my church is doing. My pastor has been doing a series on Mercy and Compassion. When I first heard about it all I could think about is VeggieTales movie Jonah, because that is the message that they teach in that. Anyway, back on topic. He has been encouraging us to go out and do what we can in our community. That is so awesome. My husband used to be the Youth Pastor at our church. Yes, it is weird. Pastors are supposed to leave and go somewhere else. But that is not what we felt. We still felt called to minister in our town but not through the Youth Ministry we were in. So this is awesome that the church (the body) is actively reaching out into the community. We are actually having a meeting on Wednesday night to discuss different opportunities where we can be involved and get to hear what other people’s passions are. I can’t wait. I am going to share a bit about what I am doing in the schools and with teen girls. I can’t believe that I am allowed to share my heart with teen girls. How lucky am I!

I am just having so much fun lately, God is opening doors that I didn’t even know where there. I am blessed with such great friends. And I got a letter from Joel Osteen today thanking me for my book. Who knows what I will find in my mail box.

Hope you have a beautiful day and I will blog with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.