Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am so nervous!

Tonight is the Canadian Christian Writing Awards, in which, I am a finalist in the Young Adult category. I really don't believe that I am going to win, the odds are not in my favour but hey, God can do miracles. But for some reasons I am so nervous tonight. The award ceremony is in Toronto so I couldn't make it. Nevaeh had her pre-school graduation today. Family always comes first.

So now I am sitting around trying to concentrate on reading and my mind is racing wondering if I won and what is going on in Toronto and if my name is being called. Now I wish that I found someone to go to the award ceremony just so I could know. Now I have to wait for a press release to find out who won! I have been googling everything to see if someone has wrote something somewhere on this huge place called the internet!

Well, I will keep you posted, I want to go and do some more searching. It is almost midnight in Ontario, I am sure the ceremony is over by now. Someone sould be posting something somewhere for me to find out. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Gotta GO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.