Tuesday, June 17, 2008

still in shock

I have to honestly say that I am still in shock. I guess, maybe because I wasn't there to hear the announcement that it hasn't really sunk in yet. I never thought that I would win. I didn't send anyone to accept the award on my behalf or anything. Although I found out the next day that my friend Drew Marshall (http://www.drewmarshall.ca/) was there and could have accepted my award for me. But I would be scared about what he would say about me in my absence.

I have been studying and getting ready for my Ontario tour. I think that I could be a professional student if I could afford it. I love to study, learn and teach. I am excited to teach what I know to the girls and women in Ontario. I am nervous about my interview on 100 Huntley Street, I need to read my book again, it has been a while since I have looked at it. It is amazing that I can go back and read it now and learn stuff for myself.

Well, it is late and I have been using my brain too much today and it is tired. Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.