Sunday, March 15, 2009

Me- A Mentor? continued

I was able to share at Sharing the Journey this past weekend in Saskatoon. After my session I began to think about all the things that I wished I shared but I just didn't have the time.

So if any of the ladies that attended my sessions just happen to stop by my blog please keep checking back and I will be writing some of what I wished I said.

Right now my brain is a little fried from the weekend, I just put my girls to bed and now I think I am going to curl up in my bed myself and hope there is a good movie on TV or maybe read a good book if I can keep my eyes open long enough.

To the ladies that attended my sessions, thank you so much for listening! I had a great time!! I am so happy to get my message out there! Any feedback is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.