Thursday, December 09, 2010

Thankful Thursday ~ with Age comes Wisdom

thankful thursday

Yesterday was my birthday.  I am now 38 years old.  In my 38 years I hope that I have gained wisdom along the way.  In your 20’s you feel like you know it all, and then life hits you in the face and you realize that you know very little.  You get married and have children and you are reminded again how little you know.  But with each life experience you can choose to grow in wisdom a little more. 

I know that I am still learning more and more each day.  I look forward to growing in wisdom with each year that passes and each life experience that brings me to a closer understanding of who I am in Christ and the love that I have to share with those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.