Monday, January 31, 2011

What have I been up to?

I just realized that I haven’t written a blog post in a few weeks.  Sorry about that.

I have a list of posts that I want to write but today I will just write a bit about what I am up to.

I am doing two great studies right now.  One being the online book study that I have been leading once a month. Celebration of Disciplines

The second is Celebration of Discipline that I am doing in my Sunday School class.  I am definitely going to be a changed woman by the summer!

Recently I taped an interview with the local Christian Radio station Victory FM.  My interview will air Tuesday, February 1 at noon C.S.T. and Saturday February 5th at noon C.S.T.  It was a great interview.  I am always amazed with what comes out of my mouth.  You can listen live at the Victory FM website.

front coverI have also been tweaking the “I am Unique! Workshop”  It is an amazing day long conference based on my book (What Makes You Unique? ) for teen girls.  Follow the link to see how you can bring me to your church to feed into the lives of teen girls.

So many exciting things going on right now.  Of course I am still crocheting and working on a few other things but that about sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.