Monday, July 02, 2012

A check off my Bucket List

Do you have a bucket list?  I don’t have an official list (maybe a summer to-do?) but I do have a few things that I would like to accomplish in my life.  My list would be more like the book ‘Twenty Wishes’ which is part of the Blossom Street series by Debbie Macomber.  I have really enjoyed that series, its all about a yarn shop!  My dream!

Anyway, something that I have always wanted to do is be a photographer for an event.  I love looking at blogs with great photographs and I have been a part of an e-course that gave a mini photography class.  And I also took a course with Little Fashion Diary as well.  So when my friend said she need help with her event by taking photos I was there!!!  My husband ended up being busy that night as well, so I brought my girls with me and they were awesome and well behaved.  I am a lucky Mom! 

Anyway, here are a few of my pictures from the Chef Jenni event…..

DSCF3427

 

DSCF3429

DSCF3554

 

DSCF3629

DSCF3698

DSCF3772

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.