Monday, September 10, 2012

I love taking pictures!

I took a photography class in college and my pictures didn’t turn out very well.  Technology has definitely changed in the last 20 years.  Did I just type 20, oh my. 

Anyway, I love taking pictures.  I have been carrying around my camera more and more and I take a zillion pictures with my iPhone.  My employer (more about that in another post) even bought me a better camera because taking pictures is now part of my job!

I posted a few of my pictures from the last event I did with Chef Jenni, well she let me come and take pictures again at a wedding at the Flora Bora yurt camp and she even paid me!!!  Here are a few for you to enjoy:

DSCF4028-001

DSCF4060-001

DSCF3989-001

 

DSCF3991-001

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.