Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thankful Thursday ~ standing

thankful-thursday

Last night I was standing and watching my daughters play soccer. I began to realize how thankful I was.

A few years ago that would not have been possible. I remember very clearly a time when I could barely walk up the stairs. I had to literally crawl around my house because my legs didn't have the strength to hold me.

I am thankful for the fact that I can walk across the soccer field to watch the girls play. To stand and cheer on their team.

I don't want to forget about my hard times, because they make me thankful for the simple things like standing to cheer on my little soccer stars, even in the pouring rain.

 

1 comment:

  1. Have gained a new appreciation for standing, walking, driving and the ability to climb stairs this week. Can't wait to enjoy them again!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to share with me.